Friday 5 October 2012

BIT OF THIS AND THAT...

Uncertain of our plans today... we were supposed to have wee Emily for the weekend, but as she's got a bad cold I felt it wouldn't be prudent for her to come visit right now.
Sick toddler + teeny tiny puppies + tired Grandparents = another time.

Bit sad, but it is what it is.  Just not the right weekend.

I really just want a nice, quiet relaxing couple of days with no added stress.  
No photos for today, well none I've taken.  I've pinched a few cute ones from Facebook of our Aussy family:







ABOVE: overload of Sienna!  But she's just so damn cute... she's exudes IMP.  I can't wait to meet her in person... it is hard watching her and her brother grow up in another country, but their parents chose to live there, and that's their right.  

ABOVE:  gorgeous eh?  I got it off some random site... probably add it to me Pinterest.

 ABOVE:  got this off Facebook... darn clever idea.  So... I share it with you. LOL

ONWARD...


ABOVE:  Keera yesterday, looking very serious. Maybe she was contemplating how to get me back for taking her dummy away!  lol

ABOVE:  you'd never guess which kid has dyslexia would ya....  It only took 7 years for the 'medical/teaching professionals' to figure it out.

It's a lovely sunny day out there, but we have a nasty wind going on.  I wish the weather would just make up it's mind!


ABOVE:  the pups are 2 weeks old today.  My how they have grown!

I just took my first Metformin pill.... waiting now to see if I get a reaction?....

FROGGY:  you are correct.  IF Emily had come for the weekend we had planned on blocking off the lounge so she could not get near them at all.   If Rena were to come, we would have to do the same thing... the difference is that Rena could climb over the barrier if she wanted to, which would mean someone having to keep an eye on her 24 hours a day... and that would end up being me.

PINTEREST is very addictive!  

I tried a different meal for dinner tonight.  I used a 'Ready Sauce' thingee and OMG it was so nice.  I might show ya tomorrow.

End of Day:  well it's been just what we needed... quiet. 
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger