Tuesday 23 October 2012

FORWARD POST... SLEEPING IN HOPEFULLY!

Hopefully I am asleep as you are reading this right now.
I cannot say how our night went... but I hope it went well.... I can let ya know once I'm up outta bed.

The state of play when I wrote this last night was everyone was rather ill or starting to improve.


Keera... again, I will update on her condition later on this morning.


One good thing I got done last night before going to bed early was to take some darling photos of Saffron (aka The Owen's Girl) ... her new Mum wanted a few photos of her... I was happy to oblige!


I have learnt how to get good photos of puppies.... you take about 100 photos, and of them 10 might be awesome!

I love doing it too... I'm the PAPARAZZI in this house.  *smiles*

Anyway, I'm blithering on ... here's some of the photos of Saffron:






ABOVE x'S 4:  I think she is a stunning wee puppy.  

Right, that's all for now... I'm tired and going to bed... catch ya when I wake up.


Well... I'm up and it's 7am.  I think everyone is feeling slightly better... Stew is going to work, I think Steve is too.

I'm keeping the kids home again just to ensure they don't pass it on to anyone at school.
Keera:  very grizzly, but thankfully the rash seems to be going.  She has refused to drink her bottle since yesterday afternoon... so we are now trying to get some Pedialyte into her.

Right now:  I'm going to make up some puppy food and see how they like it today.  Most of them had a good few laps of it yesterday.


I'm so happy with my puppies!  They all had a really good go at the puppy food this morning.  AND I'm also happy cos I've booked them in for their first immunisations, and it is nowhere near as expensive as I thought... silly, but I couldn't remember what I paid last year!  


Because I had almost everything I needed for this litter (having bought it all last year) the overheads are so much less this year!


I don't breed pups for the money ... (even though it is handy), it's for the sheer enjoyment they bring.  I love them to bits, and they are so entertaining!   ♥ Little loves ♥


I can tell it's going to be a much better day today... Brylee and Griffin are up and have had breakfast, and they are animated... so must be feeling much better.  Since I got up I am starting to feel better too... yaaaa... I was even off me Diet Coke!  OMG that hardly ever happens.  lol


Lacy and Keera are sleeping right now.  Baby refused the Pedialyte this morning.  A bit worrying.... but we shall keep a keen eye on her for the next few hours and if she is showing signs of dehydration it will be right back to the Dr.


OK... cos I share most EVERYTHING on here... I have to tell you what just happened.


I am standing at the kitchen bench getting ready to prepare puppy food again ... Steve (got sent home again), Brylee and Griffin are in front of me playing X Box and Lacy, unbeknownst to me, is on the phone to her Lawyer explaining why she can't do an access meet tomorrow due to all of us being sick... STAGE IS SET.


I feel a TINY urge to fart (lets not be polite here)... so I ummm .. you know... fart.  Only the second I do it I realise it was a VERY, VERY BAD IDEA.... cos I yelled out "Oh shit, I just SHIT myself!!!".....   and start WADDLING to the bathroom.


Every bugger in the room erupts in laughter, and Lacy says "Mum, I'm on the phone!"


When I come out again Lacy informed me that her LAWYER would like to know how I am now?  


And everyone starts laughing again.  ARSEHOLES... but I can't  help laughing too.. even though laughing actually hurts me tummy.  *sniff*


I'm having a really SHIT DAY... I am now having to wear Lacy's Panty liners... such a good feeling.  NOT.


I hope Stew doesn't need to fart at work today! Might just ring him and warn him NOT TO.



ABOVE: Because Keera is refusing point blank to suck a bottle, we are now giving her pedialyte via a syringe.  At least we can get a wee bit of fluid into her.  Lacy got about 10 mils into her, so it's better than nothing.

Big gap in the day... we had to take Keera back to the Dr for a check up... and to get a MEDICAL CERTIFICATE for her!  Why?


Because her Birth Father wanted to have an access visit with her tomorrow at Sylvia Park and we did not think taking her out to the mall would be good for her, as her resistance to infections is much, much LOWER right now due to the gastroenteritis.  


The Doctor was only too happy to issue the Medical Certificate .... and said she must be kept at home for at least the next 3-4 days.


Once we got home I was feeling like death warmed up, so I went and had a nap.  I feel marginally better after 2 hours peace and quiet in me room.


Keera has had some good drinks of the Pedialyte and just now (4.30 pm) she took her full bottle of milk.  It's such a relief seeing her on the mend.


I took the puppies outside just now too!  Their first time out on the grass.  They loved it.  So cute.  I took a few photos, which I will share tomorrow.


End of Day:  well it's been an interesting day... lots going on really.  Best thing?  Baby Keera is starting to improve ... such a relief.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger