Thursday 18 October 2012

SEWING... BABY AND ANOTHER COT QUILT

This morning will be spent sewing... then after lunch I plan on picking up Miss Muppet so that Lacy can go for a follow up visit to the dentist... hopefully she will get a temporary bridge/false tooth for the front of her mouth.

While she's at the dentist Keera and I are going out to Karaka to pick up Steve and Bex's baby quilt.

I can't wait to see how she's done it!  

If I can remember I will take out the cot bumper set so I can show her my efforts too.


ABOVE:  I saw this on Facebook... and thought it was rather funny, so I share.

As I am going to be busy for a while... how about a video of the pups from yesterday?




ABOVE:  I am just loving watching them get more and more mobile and cheeky!  Saffron is so close to getting out of the box on her own.

ONWARD...

Lucky I'm flexible with what I can and can't do. I ended up doing housework instead of sewing. Go me!
Oh and I've been sitting looking at the pups... it's time to extend their area a bit I think... so I've been mulling over how to go about it.  I need to buy a good thin rubber floor covering... as I want to keep the pups in the lounge for now.  

Been out and about... bought some thick plastic from Spotlight for the floor (bugger Tracy, read your comment after I got home!)... then I picked up Keera and we went out to the Quilters  to pick up the Cot Quilt. 
Suppose I will be putting the binding on tonight and tomorrow!
Keera refused her bottle when we got home, so now she's on the floor screaming.  I think she might want it in another minute or two!

Well THAT worked.  She took her bottle and is now settled down ready for a nap.  Me?
I'm gunna sit and work out how best to set up the bigger puppy area.

*** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED ***

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment.  Different people in the family just stressing me out... and I just got in the puppy pen to arrange the blankets and a puppy pee'ed on my foot.  NICE.  I suppose it could have been worse... one of them could have pooped on me!

OH and every time, and I mean EVERY TIME I move.... I get a hot flush.  I  just want to bloody scream ... or cry... or both.

End of Day: I am ready for today to be over... I'm tired and grumpy.  I blame it MOSTLY on the fact that my hot flushes are back with a massive vengence.... I just want them to be OVER.  They are cruel. 
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger