Sunday 25 September 2011

PRETTY PINK KINDLE


 ABOVE:  Rena yesterday at the mall in Hamilton.  Apparently a hairdresser did THAT to her hair?  It really does not look good.  Poor kid is all I can say.  I hope 'whoever' did that NEVER does it again.



ABOVE:  aaa haaaa, look who's reading my pretty pink Kindle!   He started reading one of the books yesterday in the car and I haven't had it since. 


ABOVE:  you can read their minds... "Let me out of here!"

TODAY: housework.  Full stop. End of story.  I hope it's fine so I can put the pups outside while I wash the floors and air the house.  It stinks.  Mabye my nose is sensitive, but it just smells like a kennel, can't think why!   Ikkkk....

ONWARD...

It's 11.30 and I still have not finished vacuming the house... but all the floors are washed, there's 3 loads of washing out with about 2 to go... last push to get the vacuming finished....

Woo Hoo.. my new 'thingee' arrived!...


ABOVE:  dropped off by a very nice lookin' delivery man I must say! 


 ABOVE:  there it is!  I'm not sure where it will go yet, or what I shall put in it... but it's going to be handy I'm sure.



ABOVE: The little darlings playing in and around the travel crate for Grey puppy.   There are three of them inside it !  So damn cute.

`End of Day:  having computer issues.  My main PC keeps freezing so I've been using my laptop/  Last night it completely died... so now I'm reduced to using a teeny, tiny 'spare' laptop.  I've lost all my favourites... I'm taking my laptop to the computer Doctor tomorrow or Wednesday, so until then I can't visit any of the private blogs (Anne, Lose2live, etc) as I don't have the address's.  Bugger.
And as life is hectic right now I'm going to refrain from even trying to catch up on blog reading.  I love ya all... and thanks for still visiting me.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger