Saturday 24 September 2011

ALL I HAVE IS PUPPY'S!

*SIGH*... not much planned for today at all.
It's supposed to be a wet, miserable day.
Probably a good day to do some housework.
The garage has become the dumping ground, so it's the first thing on me list.


Until I have something else a bit more riveting to post, I give you puppy's:



ABOVE:  Chico, Jackie's wee girl.



ABOVE:  Miss Sassy Pants:  TULIP... no forever home yet...



ABOVE:  Chico again.

ABOVE:  Grey (Rhino) ... off to Wellington in 5 nights time!


ABOVE:  Grey puppy again...


 ABOVE:  Tulip again...



ABOVE:  Steve's wee boy, Kiba.  Soulful eyes.



ABOVE:  Miss Aloof, Purple puppy (Bee Bee).




ABOVE:  Bee Bee again.


Off to tidy me house....


ONWARD...
I got up this morning to find 2 of the puppy's had climbed out of their pen ... and the other 4 were clamouring to get out too.


*sigh*... so I fed them all, cleaned up their bathroom, let them run around for ages in the family room and lounge, then fixed the pen so no one could get out.


I have had something on my mind for a while now.  Steve is NOT going to like it.... I think I will list Kiba for sale today too.
It's not that I don't love him, cos I do.  It's because Steve is hardly here now to look after him and I can see all his care being done by ME.
I don't actually WANT another puppy, having to go through the 'chew on everything' phase, the piddles and poops on the floor... worrying about him while I'm out, having THREE dogs to put into  care when we go away... the added cost,  bla bla bla.


So when Steve gets out of bed I am telling him.  
Hmmmm... I wonder how he will take it?


Well... it's done!   Steve knows and said he was fine with that!  He really surprised me actually, I  had expected him to pack a right shitty.  So glad he didn't.  He must be more mature than I gave him credit for.


Remember how I said Steve had his eye on a piece of furniture for my Birthday next month?
Well he just couldn't wait, he's gone to buy it right now!

It will be delivered tomorrow.

I decided on the spur of the moment to suggest we go to Hamilton for lunch.  So we did.  We had a nice lunch at the Hamilton Workingmen's Club, then met up with Kelly and Rena at Chartwell Mall for a wander around. 

Found a few things for Christmas... then came home again.

Nice way to get out of doing any housework I suppose.

But it does mean it's all up to me tomorrow.  Oh well, I can get so much more done without distractions like kids and men...  lol!

*** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED ***PEPSI UPDATED


End of Day: tired.  Might just have a spa and go to bed.  
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger