Friday 30 September 2011

NOT OUR NORMAL SATURDAY

To all those who think I am too OPINIONATED AND SHOULD TONE DOWN MY PERSONAL OPINIONS ON MY BLOG.... on your keyboard...  hold 'alt' and press F4.  Thanks. (Steve recommends this action)  Also, no more disagreeable comments will EVER be published on my blog. 

We have people coming to view the puppy's at 11am.

Stew and Steve are taking the Viva (NOW named 'The Beaver') down to the dealership where we bought it from as it is dropping out of gear on it's own... *sigh*... just what we need.... hope it's not going to cost us!  I'm now looking for a toy stuffed BEAVER... have not seen any so far.

Once our visitors have gone I hope we are going out.  I feel like going out today.  It's been a long week with lots going on and I just want to chill out somewhere nice.  Maybe lunch at Masala in Mission Bay, overlooking the harbour would be nice.  Maybe even a walk along the waterfront?

Now that would be good too... exercise must start creeping back into my days... and I mean REAL exercise.  NOT shopping!  lol

While shopping is ever so nice, it's not really getting much exercise eh?

I am ALWAYS telling you what I'm doing!  HOW about you tell me what YOU have planned for the weekend eh?  I would love to know what other people do on their days 'off'... if it's just the bloody housework... DON'T TELL ME... K?  I am sick of damn housework!  ha ha ha.



ABOVE:  Steve getting kisses from Kiba...



ABOVE:  lots of kisses!



ABOVE: a really lovely photo of Stew and the pups/Coco.



ABOVE: this must be one of the most gorgeous photos of Bee Bee... playing with Steve.


ABOVE:  I don't know what the pups love best, Steve or the sheepskin!

ONWARD...

I heard from Rhino's new family this morning. He woke up at 2am... and cried on and off until 6am.... I don't think they were very impressed!
Here he is right now:

ABOVE: how cute is that!  I forgot to ask them if he has a new name yet... off to ask...

Well... our visitors arrived to choose a girl puppy.  BUT they could not make up their minds... so they bought BOTH TULIP AND BEE BEE!
We are so so happy, it means they will be company for each other and won't be lonely.
The family who took them are just LOVELY.... they live on a farm, so the girls are going to just love that I'm sure!


ABOVE:  Bee Bee and Tulip's new family.... Dad, Mum, Daughter and daughter's boyfriend.  I know what they will be doing all weekend now... lol!

Been out for lunch, my choice this weekend.
It is a very overcast, windy day, fairly cool too... so no walk along the waterfront.  No photos either.  Sad.

On our way home we stopped in at Sylvia Park and bought a new flat screen TV for the family room.. yaaa... goodbye to the old, huge, chunky one!

Poor Stew has a throat infection... he went to the Dr this morning and is now on Antibiotics... can't be too careful with his throat.  He got Rhuematic Fever from a throat infection when he was in his late 20's... very rare for that to happen to a grown man, so we are doubly vigilant now.
He's  having a nap ..... I tried to have a nap too but he's snoring too loudly!  lol

Steve bought himself an XBox yesterday, so the kids and him are having a great time playing it on the new tv in the family room. 
It's keeping everyone quiet, which I love.

A couple of people have asked how many pups we have left?  Well we have Bruiser, but he's sold and going to his foreverhome in two weeks, so that only leaves Kiba to go.  If for some reason he does not sell (can't imagine it!)... but if he doesn't sell I will keep him afterall.  He is the most adorable wee boy afterall.

End of Day:  well it's been a really nice day, eventful with both our little girls going to their Forever home today.  It is so much quieter here now!  And just think how much puppy poop I won't have to clean up now!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger