Saturday 3 November 2012

MY DARLING TEDDY... AND MY SON IS A DICK

After repeated requests... here is our darling Teddy:

ABOVE:  He's snobbing me.  He really does not like having his photo taken.

ABOVE:  Better... I was holding a piece of sausage in me hand... so he was more willing to face the camera.  Little shit.

Bex arrived yesterday with a big bag of baby boy clothes one of her girlfriends had given her... Steve decided to have a look-see...

ABOVE: in hat, bib, booties and with a dummy in his mouth!  HE. IS. A. DICK.  Always good for a laugh I suppose.

ABOVE:  Lucky for him Bex still loves him!  lol

Steve and Bex bought some fireworks for Guy Fawkes.  We havn't had any in YEARS... so last night was a little treat for the kids.  I took a few photos using 'Night Illuminations' on my camera, but it really only highlighted the white:




ABOVE:  these two were the best of about 80 photos I took.  I didn't capture any of the colours in them... might have to try a different setting next time.

Do we have any plans for today?  I dunno.
I think I will wait until everyone is up... and see what the general consensus is...

ONWARD...

DONNA: nope... our dogs were just fine.

WOMBAT:  yep we are still allowed to use fireworks!  This country is nowhere near as dry and prone to bush fires as Australia Chick.  I do understand why it is banned in Aussy for sure. 

It looks like wee Puppy P (Pepper) has been sold to a lovely family down in Hawera!  My that didn't take long...  Pepper is going to a really lovely family, I am thrilled for her. 

AND  now... we have a family coming over this afternoon to see Puppy J (Jazz)!  Oh this is so much fun!  Well they arrived, looked, ummm'd and ahhhh'd  ... and chose DILL !  *smiles*  It is very entertaining watching families try to make up their minds which one they want.  The pups are all gorgeous, I don't envy anyone have to choose one.

TESS:  I know... the next 4 weeks are going to fly by.. we can't wait to meet you IN PERSON too.  Be warned... I am dying to get my hands on the kids!  lol

SORRY... FORGOT
End of Day:  bloody good day!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger