Thursday 1 November 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY PUPPIES

I know you all want to see masses of puppy photos eh?

Come on now... you can never get too much of a good thing!  I think I finally have some really lovely photos of each puppy for the advert on Trade Me, which is going online on Saturday night!

I wonder how long it will take to find them new homes?

Anyway.... here's some of the best:



 ABOVE: Minty.  A lovely wee boy... fairly timid, but coming out of his shell.  Starting to give his sisters as good as he gets.



ABOVE:  Chilli... a real sook-ee-la la.  Wouldn't say boo to a goose.


ABOVE:  Jazz.... the above photo says it all!  She is full of spunk!  Never still... the shit stirrer.  


ABOVE: Dill.  A bit like Jazz... lots of fun to have around.  She's the biggest of all the pups and uses her weight to get the best nipple!


ABOVE:  Pepper.  The baby of the group.  The smallest.  A really quiet little girl. Always getting ganged up on.  

I hadn't planned on putting up photos of Poppy as she is already sold... but I thought her new Mum and Dad might like to see her again before coming to visit her tomorrow, so here she is:




ABOVE:  Poppy is exactly like Jazz... on the go non stop, cheeky and full of character.  I was lucky to get these photos cos she went nuts on the couch!  And she even barked at me for taking her photo!  She made Coco panic!  Coco's not used to hearing her pups actually bark!  They are really quiet usually.

I'm hoping to have the day to myself today to just chill and do whatever I feel like doing. 
Been out and about enough this week.

Damn!  Just remembered.  I have to see the Dr next week... and I still have not had me blood test done... it was supposed to be done on October the 5th.  *sigh*   I freakin hate needles.  Grrrr.  I MIGHT go and get it done so I don't get told off by the Dr or LACY ... fook.

ONWARD...

Sitting watching the pups this morning... and seems the latest fun thing to do to your siblings is grab them by the tail and drag them around the puppy pen!  LMAO  it looks hysterical!  

I headed out to get me blood test done.
I get to MedLab and there's at least 30 people waiting, standing room only...  about 10 people were standing.  I ask the receptionist how long is the wait?  At least an hour.  So ... ummm... NAH... I left.

Then I decided to pop into the Hospice Shop to say 'Hi'... and browse.  So I did.
I bought some stuff for the grandbabies.
Then I head out the back door to say bye to the boss (Deb) and a couple of others standing by the back door.

There is this Maori lady (M) who comes into the shop HEAPS and is good friends with the Boss and several of the other Maori ladies who work there.

I say to Debs I am not having my blood test after all as the wait is far too long.

And that's when 'M' turned on me and starting yelling about how ungrateful I am, how I should be grateful I'm alive, how so many little kids are in hospital with cancer and having injections ALL THE TIME and they have no choice, and how pathetic that I cried cos I had to wait ... and she went ON and ON at me... jabbing her finger at me at one point and actually calling me a DOG! 

I looked at her when she said that ... and I said "Excuse me, but did you just call me........"  but before I could get the rest out she lashed out and me and said .... 

"WHAT?  WHAT?  You think I called you a DOG eh, you just hear what you want to hear... use your fucken ears ... I said A.D.U.L.T... NOT DOG"

BUT I totally did hear her say DOG... clearly she is a racist bitch.

Oh and while this was happening... my 'Boss' and the other girl standing there just stood there and smiled, and puffed on their smokes like it was perfectly OK for her to be verbally attacking me !!!

So now that I'm home I tex'd my 'BOSS' and told her how I felt about what just happened and that it would be a cold day in HELL before I ever came near the shop again.  I did not deserve to be spoken to like that and as she felt it was OK to just stand there let her 'friend' have a go at me and say NOTHING... I was not coming back to work there.  FULL. STOP. END. OF. STORY.

EDIT:  in all the time I worked at the shop, when 'M' came in she never spoke to me unless she had to, was never polite, never said hello...NOTHING.  Now I know why. She is a racist bitch.
'They' talk about us European's being racist towards Maori?  OMFG talk about double standards. 

JOAN: I WILL get the blood test done this afternoon... when the wait hopefully won't be so long. I have a NERVOUS BOWEL when it comes to injections.... I didn't think waiting a minimum of 90 minutes was the problem, it was the fact that I would probably get the shits with nerves... and I just didn't want to go through that after having the shits all of last week.

My ex-boss just text'd me, said she was sorry about what happened, and yeah, I didn't deserve what 'M' did.   Whatever... still not going back there to be around people like that.

TEDDY is fine.  He fades into the background when we have pups.  He hides from them.  But don't worry, he is still gorgeous, still given lots of loves, gets to sleep with Brylee, still our lovely boy.  I will show you how cute he still is tomorrow... this post is already turning into a book!

WOMBAT:  I don't think that is right. We can all lose our tempers.  It is just unfortunate that 'M' seems to have a massive chip on her shoulders towards me? or the fact that I am a European? or that hell... I drive a nice car?  Who the hell knows... she was just totally rude.

SOUTHGIRL:  Teddy has his bark collar on 24/7 right now... and as I shaved his neck so it worked ... YES he is being very quiet!  He can growl a little bit, he knows just how much noise he can make without getting a shock!  He is a very clever boy!

TRACY: oh yes, I cried all the way home... just could not believe someone could be so, so nasty for no reason!

LACY:  I cannot make a complaint. It happened OUTSIDE the shop by the back door of the shop where everyone who smokes goes for a break.  M does not work for the Hospice, and the BOSS was not responsible for what M said.  Sure she could have stepping in and asked M to like... shut the fuck up... but M is a right bitch... once she got going nothing was going to stop her tearing me to shreds verbally. 

Seriously ... I still can't believe how vitriolic she got!  Maybe she was having a REALLY BAD DAY and just took it out on me?  


ABOVE: the items I got at the Hospice shop this morning.  

I have had my blood test.  Shame I didn't know they wanted a piddle sample too!  I am all PIDDLED OUT... took me piddle pills this morning eh?  
So.. not a problem, I can take a sample in tomorrow morning.  

My house smells like a kennel.  This part of puppy rearing is the ikkk bit.  I am going to get some of those things ya put in your dryer to make your clothes smell nice and rub them over the puppies when visitors arrive.  They are smelly little buggers!  Too scared to bath them... I can still remember how terrified and stressed out our last litter got when we bathed them!

End of Day:  another of those days that had some good, some bad and some downright ugly.  But .. we move on.  Life is full up's and down's eh?
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger