Sunday 2 September 2012

MORE PHOTOS FROM YESTERDAY

Right... here's some more photos... sorry there is a shitload of them too! :


ABOVE:  the 'obligatory' belly shots!  Amanda is 18 weeks today.

ABOVE:  this one made me laugh, wee Emily probably can't even see her Mum's face with the belly in the way.

I gave Emily her quilt yesterday.  I didn't expect Emily to be interested in it at all ... she is only a toddler afterall...


ABOVE:  I was 100% wrong!  She loved her quilt!  And was very possessive of it too.

ABOVE:  Amanda and Andrew have a little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named 'Lady'... and the little dog block interested Emily very much....


ABOVE:  this was not posed.  She lay on it herself.  I'm thrilled to bits that she actually likes her quilt. Rena liked it too.

ABOVE:  I hope she loves her quilt for many, many years.


ABOVE:  She really is enjoying that little dog.  She even kissed it, but I didn't manage to get a photo of that.


ABOVE:  Teddy lying blissfully on Kelly.  Kelly decided to 'do' his HAIR...


ABOVE:  hmmm... not too sure what he thinks of his new 'do'...


ABOVE:  the other side...


ABOVE:  YEAH... something tells me he's not that impressed!!!  OMG I laughed out loud at this photo... it's so funny.  Doesn't  he look ... like a Swedish Chick?  Waiting for the yodelling to start...

While we were sorting out my linen cupboards we found a couple of 'dress up' costumes I'd bought yonks ago from the Hospice Shop... so Rena left a happy girl with two new dress ups to wear...


ABOVE: Rena in the 'princess' outfit. She didn't want to take it off.

Today, well I'm taking everyone to work and school then picking Lacy up as she has a Dr's appointment. 
Then I'm coming home to do the housework and some sewing.

*** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED

ONWARD...

NANCY:   who I highly doubt is in NY, or even that it's your REAL NAME... What business is it of yours what I have made or not made for any of my grandkids???  I am not even going to bother telling YOU the answer to your question, as it's NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

All done with taking family here and there... time to sort out some housework... and OMG it's the most horrendous day in relation to RAIN!  It's coming down sideways in bucket loads.  Glad I'm inside.


CRANKY:  simple.  Read it from my point of view... the underlying attitude of her comment is critical and sarcastic.  AND this is not the first time 'Nancy' has left a bitchy comment... intimating that I have somehow neglected Rena over Emily.  

For the first time in weeks, my batteries literally ran out after lunch, and I had to have a nap.  My eyes just would NOT stay open!   Hopefully the hour nap will not affect my ability to go to sleep tonight!

End of Day:  I've spent the evening sewing, which was lovely.
Time to hit the sack, very tired now.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger