Tuesday 28 August 2012

ONIONS AND A DECISION

I asked Steve to chop up some onions for me last night... and being the MACHO man he is, he did it without the googles on.
Yep... really paid for it too:


ABOVE:  rolling around on the floor in pain...

ABOVE:  Teddy and Coco checked him out... Teddy stepped over him and in the photo it looks like he's having a pee on Steve!

ABOVE:  who's the 'MACHO MAN' now eh?  lol

ABOVE: he got back to it, still no goggles... Bex just kept cracking up in laughter.

ABOVE:  I'm sure I can see tears!  Dick.

After much thought and consideration I have made the difficult decision to have the latest Baby Quilt professionally quilted.  It has taken such a lot of effort, and hours and hours of work to make the top and backing.  I don't want to stuff it up by not getting it quilted properly.
So I shall ring the quilter today sometime and get it over to her.

Hopefully she can get it done by Christmas!  She is always so busy, I still don't have Emily's quilt back from her!  *sigh*

Here's a few new photos of the grandbabies in Australia:


 ABOVE:  Cute wee Sienna...


 ABOVE:  Sienna again....


 ABOVE:  Bodhi getting a bath from his other grandmother...


ABOVE:  look at the chops on this darling wee boy!  Bodhi looks a lot like our son!

 ABOVE:  Haylea, Bodhi and Sienna with their Australian Grandma.

Right, enough photos!
I've got Hospice Shop today... so I am off to get lunches made, beds made, bla bla bla.

ONWARD...

I arrived home to the most divine smell:


ABOVE:  my DIL has been baking!  Chocolate muffins!   Oh so yum.

ABOVE:   for the price of TWO COFFEES at a coffee shop... today's Treasure from the Hopsice shop.

ABOVE:  a box of New Zealand marine life stamps... for $1.00 !  SCORE!


ABOVE:  I am beyond thrilled by this stunning bowl!  It's MINE... no way am I giving it away.

Bex and I went over and visited Lacy and Keera for lunch.  We all had a McDonald's burger.  I tried the new Lamb burger.  Couldn't eat it all, it was HUGE.
Now home again and contemplating doing some sewing.

End of Day:  well I've not done any more sewing  yet.  Had a quiet afternoon with Bex then got dinner for the family.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger